Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Far So Good

I am going on Week Three--my second weigh in I am down another two pounds!!!!

I love how I now spend the money for fresh veggies and fruit. I also love how conscious I am now to what I am eating--I use to think I ate well.. but it's the little things--portion sizes etc. I am so proud of myself.

I've started yoga at home.. feels so good and oddly enough does make your mind feel as balanced as your body!

I got to see Claire this past weekend and she is cute as ever! We practiced animal noises, words, read books, and did puzzles, and had tickle monster attacks! So adorable!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you - and both of you are simply adorable - you do realize that your Aunt Kathleen and you used to spend time looking in the mirror sticking out tongues and making faces - I love how this has continued.

    ReplyDelete