Monday, January 24, 2011

First Milestone

5 lbs down!!!!! That always seems the hardest...now for ten :)

I am honestly a little surprised because I was a little bad the end of the week and only did yoga twice.

So to make up for it... and starting my crazy week at work--I just did a four mile on the tredmill--man that felt good..my legs are tingly!

To end my good going night--I am drinking veggie juice from my very own juicer and just got asked to watch Claire first weekend of February!! So excited!

I hope everyone caught the wonderful Packer game last night. I can't believe that we haven't played them in the Playoffs since 1940 (something) how insane..and it was definitely a great game!

I am so excited for the Superbowl--and man...if Raji did another play like that--wooooweee!!!

I've been addicted to NCIS and loving that there is a marathon tonight :)

I hope everyone is staying warm---this makes me question why on earth I chose Minnesota.

Oh yes..can't forget--so excited for this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment