Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Spring yet?

The weather is starting to get to me. I had a great day--productive, yoga, short work day, hung out with some friends..and came home to go to sleep before my 5am wake up call...and I am just super sensitive and for some reason really bummed out.

I blame the weather.

Tea.blanket.couch.book. That's what I want to do tomorrow. But at the same time I am excited for the conference tomorrow.

Is it wrong to blame the weather? Why does it feel that I am the only way who gets this way? I wish I wasn't so sensitive sometimes. But for some odd reason it warms my eyes and brings some sniffles.

My life is great, I have no complaints. I have a solid job. I have an amazing family. I have someone who loves me as much as I love him. I live in an awesome apartment with my bestie. I have food on my plate. I can afford fun things (occasionally). Is it this town? Is it the cold, short days? I know I'm just whining away... but there is something that is bring me down and I think what frustrates me is that I can't put my finger on it.

Maybe I'll put in Bride Wars or Mrs. Doubtfire and have a few giggles before bed. Maybe that will help.

Man 5am is going to come too soon... good thing I have a coffee maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment