Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year...New Goals









Well, it's a new year..a new start...new memories...endless possibilities.

I had a great holiday season and birthday! Thanks to all of my family and friends!

It has been decided that I am finally going to get into the best shape of my life. I will love to run again and I will be proud of my body. Most of my upcoming posts will talk about my progress.

I am not running yet. But I have been on Weight Watchers for a week now and down 2 pounds! I am going to the gym. I am loving weight watcher recipes--the point system and tracking everything I eat has really been an eye opener. I can do this. I am doing this for me, and that is all that matters. Last night I made a weight watchers meatloaf and mashed potatoes--it was ok.. I am not that big of a meatloaf person in general but it was edible. The mashed potatoes made me sad because I couldn't add all the extras into it that i would have usually..but they were tastey with just yogurt in it.. I added basil which was a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment