Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Babies

My poor furbaby is teething. After five ice cubes and a long walk he is now snoring in my lap. Nate and I were just introduced to "The Voice" and I found out we get all the shows on our new cable... so yes, I am sitting here cuddling and watching previous episodes..addicting! Luckily, I have cleaned the whole house, finished laundry, and did dishes so I have been productive. I know some are anxious for pictures--but I am still waiting for our pay check so I can order prints to hang up... that and we need to organize the 2nd bedroom. I am pretty excited--someone who is moving at the end of the month is offering us their awesome L shaped couch--so if the price is right (and after I look at it) we may have a new couch!!!!! We have the perfect area for it too! So we will see. Happy Hump Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment