Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Saturday Saturday

Last night I went to my first bachelorette party! It was a ton of fun--I must say it has been forever and a day since I have spent an entire night with a large group of girls--it was intense at times because people were unfamiliar with one another and some have known each other for years; but things relaxed and people started to warm up to those they didn't know (which is an interesting process to watch). Overall, it was a great night and I am really happy I went. Congratulations Jenna!!! One more month!

To all of those hungers out there this weekend--BE SAFE!!!!!


I have one goal to accomplish this weekend--and that is to try my hand at canning. I am going to pickle cauliflower---if you have never had it..you're missing out (and clearly means you have not had any of my persian food before)

Have an excellent, and safe, weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Can we cook persian food together when I come visit?? :) I'll try to be more helpful than a nuisance :-P

    ReplyDelete