Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Is Here!

Well this month has been full of ups and downs so far--but it looks like it will be going up from here!

I am now employed full time and start on the 22nd!!!! I took the Program Assistant Position where I currently work. I am excited to start!

On top of that, I am moving into my new apartment on the 24th--I am pretty excited about that as well--a start to reorganizing my life and living more adult-like.

This past weekend was full of wonderful activities! Last Friday, Emily-M graduated! And then I got to spend a few days back in Milwaukee. It was wonderful to spend Mother's Day with two of the greatest mothers I know and am fortunate to have as mine!

Bob had surgery last Friday and is having a smooth recovery thus far.


The girls together for Emily's graduation!


A wild turkey that has been wandering my parent's neighborhood


He is becoming so grown up!! But he'll always be my baby brother


This is quite possibly one of my favorite photos ever. Such love!


We are goofs, and I love every minute of it!


Such a beautiful family!


I like to smother her with kisses! She deserves them!


Our famous three generation photo


I am really happy Nate came to join us.






I can't believe he is as tall as me now! I made sure not to tag him in any of these on facebook...

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful having you and Nate here - such fun, good help and joys. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete