Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life




Ok, Ok, so I admit it... being a new graduate isn't all what we make it out to be in our heads. I am still working at my current job, however that is part time, though I do get close to 40 hours a week...which is nice, but I would enjoy a full time. I have been trying, and not succeeding.
I realize that one of my flaws is wanting to figure things out for myself. Make my own mistakes. I like to think I am a good young lady with my head screwed on the right way; but when it comes to growing up, there is much I have to learn; I am just eager to find this out my own way. I don't want people telling me how I should be doing it. This may be immature of me, however I don't believe it is. As of right now, I am fully capable of supporting my own basic needs. I manage my money well and am opportunistic. Things have not been falling into place--which has stressed me out even more, and has pushed my blood pressure and health out of this world. But I am trying, and how can I learn if I don't try?

^ ^ ^
If none of that made sense, it was more of a rant to myself.

But anyways--on top of the bad many great things have happened so far. For example, I was finally able to make it to Milwaukee. It was a fabulous weekend. Here are a few moments at the zoo that I captured.

















Even though life has its struggles. We have to remember to breathe and to slow down. I know I have to remind myself frequently, if I didn't... well, let's not go there!

Happy Easter to all! I will be going back to Milwaukee and spending Easter with my Grandma (or now as she started referring to herself .. "Grannie")!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Things will fall into place for you. You do have your head screwed on straight - and you try - effort counts. I am very proud to be your mother. Loved having you "home" and miss you when I don't see you. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjanae, I enjoy reading your blog. :)

    You had a question a few entries back on checking your comments. I think that you can set up to receive an email notification of comments or you can moderate your comments (that is what I do). But other than that, I don't know!!

    And hang in there...life will get in order, you're doing fantastic.

    ReplyDelete