Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow... It's Already the End of June!!

Apparently I am very poor at updating my blog!

This past month has been quite the piece! Wonderful none the less.

I am all moved into my new apartment--thanks to my wonderful mother!!

I will post pictures of it soon. I have a new addition to the family--Black Jack--he is a sweet kitty!

I have been a Program Assistant at my job a little over a month now--and am applying to go higher--fingers crossed!

It is nice to have a routine again. The past two weeks I have finally been feeling 'settled'. It's such a good feeling...I feel like myself again.

Last night my brother took the train to come stay with me for the week!!! He is so grown up--I am excited for this week. Right now he is off fishing with some of my friends. I wish I could of gone..but I work. boo.

And we cannot forget--SUMMERFEST this weekend! I am super excited!!!!

Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment