Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Texas!

Yes, I have been a slacker in updating my blog; but before I get into the nitty gritty details about my life, here is a part of Texas.

Nate had his AIT training in Texas and some of his buddies are still down there so we thought it would be fun to escape the Minnesota weather and head down south for a few days. It was an absolute blast. I would love to go back down and spend some more time in San Antonio--it was so much more beautiful than I had imagined!


This was our first night there!


We went exploring and found some trees with flowers on them--my favorite!



We tried Craw fish... I enjoyed playing with it more than eating it. But it was an experience


Under "our" tree. We visited Fort Sam where Nate did his AIT training and this is the tree he always called me under.


We spent a majority of our night, while in San Antonio, at the River walk. It was gorgeous.



Here is the gang on the River Walk!



"Speak no evil." "Hear no evil." "See no evil."



No comments:

Post a Comment