Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February has come and gone... well almost!

I have to say, February is one of my least favorite months. It usually feels incredibly long and is generally freezing. But this year, it hasn't been too bad!

Quick blogging question.. Any idea how to check my comments without having to scroll to each entry and see if there is a new comment?

This past weekend was full of excitement.. it was Nate's and my 2 year anniversary! We also joined a bunch of friends in the Twin Cities for our friend Christine and Erik's engagement party--I had fun taking lots of pictures.

Me and Jen Jen being goofs


Emily and Brad




Three of the bridesmaids and the bride


:)



I took some pictures of Christine's ring with the flowers


Meet the wedding party!


In other news:
- I have applied for a full time job--still within the same agency. I will find out by March 5th! Please keep your fingers crossed with me!!!
- I cannot wait for spring
- Over some hard times, some people truly shine--and how I cherish them so!


No comments:

Post a Comment