Friday, September 23, 2011

May 26, 2012

Nate and I have picked a date! May 26, 2012. We are incredibly excited to have a date set to join together in holy matrimony. The wedding with be in Elm Grove. AHH! I can't believe it's finally happening! Once we set the date, it all became so real. I am currently: excited, overwhelmed, eager, lost, and ecstatic! Excited: I will be marrying my best friend in front of our family and closest friends. Overwhelmed: So much to do!!! Eager: To feel, even slightly, like I know how to plan a wonderful wedding. Lost: I have no idea where to start planning most days! Ecstatic: I'M GETTING MARRIED!! EKKKKS!!!! My parents are incredibly wonderful, encouraging, helpful, understanding, and supportive. Without them, none of this would be possible. And for that, no words could explain how thankful I am to call them mine. I am so eager to see our engagement pictures that Katrice took of us last week!!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment