Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Xanadou




This week has been pretty good to me so far. I don't work till 9:30pm once this week!!! That is pretty exciting! I hope this weather decides not to go downhill..it's so close to being awesome... I can taste it on my tongue!

But...I will not hesitate any longer... WELCOME TO THE WORLD LEAH MARY ANN!!!!!



What a beautiful bundle of joy she is. Both baby and mommy are healthy!!! I cannot wait to see them this weekend!

I've been showering at night recently, and I have to say it has helped me sleep much better. I was going through a phase where all I'd do is toss and turn and race through nightmares. I still don't know why.. but the showers have calmed me a bit before bed.

I would love to see the sun...oh mister golden sun PLEASE SHINE DOWN ON ME!!!

Goodnight, Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment