Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthdays!



Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the love of my life!!
Since we both work tomorrow, we had a mini celebration and had dinner with some of his buddies at Famous Daves...yummy brisket!
Tomorrow I am going to attempt to make: Veal Stuffed Manicotti With Roasted Yellow Pepper Pesto! Yummmy.

Also--in 8 hours my twin, Katrice, will be induced..I pray that the delivery goes well and I cannot wait to meet my niece/God daughter, Leah! I hope you make it safely into the world!!!! Updates will be made!

Life is so full of blessings!

Also--I cannot wait to see my family next weekend, I know it'll only be for a little bit since they are leaving me to go on a cruise :(... but I hope they have a fantastic and safe trip. I miss them so much!












So Beautiful.

Ps. I am .5lbs away from being -10lbs!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. keep up that good work!!!! you motivate me to get my butt in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see you - and you motivate me

    ReplyDelete