Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Fun At The Fair!!


BUBBLES! Who doesn't love bubbles?

The end of the fair... relaxing by the all you can drink milk :)

Claire talking on my phone!

Wait.. is this my mom being techno-logic?!

Bob went on a long hard hunt for this pineapple..I will admit it was well worth it!

First bite of fair food--aka stick food!!

She wanted more food and animals!

telling daddy all about the cows! I love how animated she is!

I can't believe she kept those ears on long enough for a picture..it took quite a few tries, but well worth it!

Of course Auntie has to tell Claire all about the horses!

She found a way to see every animal we passed..

What a lovely tour guide.

So happy togetherrrr!

Sheep go..Baa?

Heart warming!

I love this shot! So precious!

This is my favorite shot!!!! Dear Bobby and Sara: Don't forget--I will drive up to babysit for freeeeeeeee! Anytime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment