Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Was A Sweet Girl




My mom found this in her drawer today.. It made me smile and tear up. For those of you who cannot read it:

Dear (Mr.Mrs.Mz) Toothfairy, Thank you for all the things you did for me. I was wondering if you could give a little something to my mom because she really got all the pain out of this one and helped me with all the others I had! Thank You! Love, Marjanae Zerehi


Hahaha..oh man... and sadly my handwriting hasn't gotten much better since the time the toothfairy came to me..

My mom shared a Smothered Porkchop WW recipe with me.. I made it last night with my own touches (with recommendations from Chef Mommy) and man it was delicious!!! Though I was a little bad and made Tadik with it instead of just rice..whoops..but still amazing. I will def make it again.

I am so excited to go to Vegas.

I am so excited that it's beautiful outside.

I am so excited to see my family and baby Leah and twin.

I need to stop letting my weird work hours affect my workout time(it's making me slack)

I need to start reading outside more often with this awesome weather.

My phone is being a bum and I don't like it.

I can't wait to be working 8-4pm starting in May for the summer. It's going to suck going back to regular hours but hey I get to actually enjoy a summer!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet caring child. Love you a bushel and a peck

    ReplyDelete