Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Fun!


Meet Zach. He is a good friend of mine and made the mistake of allowing us to give him a "make over" from eyeshadow and lipstick to his pretty purple nails!

Enjoying our time outside!

It was so nice to catch up and reconnect with my high school friend, Dave. Even though we both ended up going to Winona State..we had lost contact--and he spent the entire weekend with us, it was fabulous!

Me and Emily-M :)

A beautiful flower in my mommy's garden

The Grill master doing a beautiful job

Andrew's visit.



Meet Kitten number 1: Samson--Emily's cat

Meet kitten number 2: Black Jack Kerouac--my kitty.. unfortunately he looks evil in every picture I took of him--but he is definitely the opposite

3 comments:

  1. Cute kitties! I like to look at kittens/cats, but I'm not really a pet-person in general. My husband really couldn't care less about the pictures but wants a cat. Go figure. Love your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete