Friday, January 8, 2010

Reflections



As much fun as I had being home the past couple of weeks..it is really nice not to be living out of a suitcase anymore!

Since I've been back in Winona:
- Joined the gym and have gone every day.
- Working
- Found out we have mice.. and a lot of them. in fact found two dead today.
- Rose came to town!

Here are some Mexico Pictures:

Giant Shrimp!
Grandma and Mom breaking out their dance moves!

The cousins on the top of the sun pyramid!
Mom and Bob on their way up to sun pyramid
Me and Andrew outside the Lady of Guadeloupe Church!
At the Anthropology museum
Two of my favorite women!
Mom caught me.
Waiting for the double decker tour bus around Mexico City
A homeless lady
Makes me laugh
El Matador
I loved all of the fruits that we don't get.

For more pictures..go on my facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marjanae...cool photos! I would love to take the kids to Mexico sometime.

    I never realized before how much your mom looks like her mom. For some reason...it just always amazes me when I see stuff like that. Of course, my kids look so much like their dad...that maybe it is hard for me to imagine them looking like me!

    Glad you made it home.

    Take care...Michelle

    ReplyDelete